Where to buy Baby Mind (BMND) crypto coin

More information, including price prediction, fees and pairs is located below.

Where to buy Baby Mind

Step 1

You need an account with a cryptocurrency exchange that supports Baby Mind token. All of them provided on our site. Register it, if you don't already have it or login with your credentials.


Name Fee Trust DeFi Volume
No exchanges available now, check again later
Step 2

Bmnd crypto can't be purchased from trading platforms. You can try to look for it on Crypto forums, community chats or presale.

Step 3

If you find seller, try to check his reputation before purchase. Send money or crypto only when you trust the deal.


Once you hit "buy" button, the Baby Mind crypto will be available on your account on the crypto exchange. Please be advised that only moving your coins from exchange to offline wallet such as Trezor T or Ledger, you can improve protection of your finances. It ain't only reduce your risk if your trading platform gets cracked, but if you transfer a “cold,” or offline, wallet, your Bmnd token turn into almost unbreakable. Only flaw is generally have to pay a small fee to transfer your tokens from the cryptocurrency exchange.

Random Coins

What is Baby Mind

Baby Mind is the baby reward coin of Mind Music ($MND). It has been set up to raise awareness for mental health by rewarding holders with its parent coin. Through the power of memes and rewards, Baby Mind hopes to capture the imagination of the masses. What is Mind Music? Mind Music is a long-term secure project with a doxed team. Mind Music is starting its own independent record label collaborating with musicians around the world. 80% of the profits raised from the record sales of every release will be donated to mental health and suicide prevention charities, while the remaining 20% will be used to Buy & Burn Mind Music Coin and increase its value for holders.

Video Review

Baby Doge Coin Crypto Card is Here (DETAILS EXPLAINED)

Statistics and Externals

Concepts of hashing algorithms not applicable to Bmnd cryptocurrency.

Price and supply

The current total supply is 1000000000000, with a circulating supply of 0 BMND as of Jun 2024. The Baby Mind max supply is 1000000000000.

The price of Baby Mind cryptocurrency is $0. as of 12:34 PM. The price was declined on 0% over the past 24 hours. The recent price action left the token's market capitalization at 0 USD. Over past 30 days, the Bmnd coin has a change of 0%.


What exchange can I buy Baby Mind coin?

Baby Mind crypto not listed on any exchanges. You can search it on presale, Pre-ICO or Crypto forums.

Is Bmnd coin a good investment?

The Baby Mind cryptocurrency has a big risks of value drop. Due to the high volatility of all Blockchain world you should note: you can lose all of your invested funds, unexpected changes in market can lead to sharp and sudden moves in price and learn the risks before you start trading. Aside from that investing in cryptocurrencies is possible extremely profitable.


Davy Jones, author

About the author

Davy Jones has been involved in the crypto industry since 2017 as a miner. Since then, he has become an avid investor, writer, and speaker in the field. Jones has been writing professionally since 2008, covering a wide range of topics in various industries.